|Monthly Index Price is a baseline agreement upon which customers can build natural gas commodity price management strategies. It includes firm or interruptible City Gate pricing based on a monthly published index.
Call today! 800-495-9880
What is Monthly Index Price?
- Competitively priced supply and delivery program, suitable for any size business
- City Gate pricing based on monthly published index
- Firm or interruptible delivery options
- A baseline agreement upon which to build natural gas commodity price management strategies
- Monthly invoiced price includes all costs of delivering natural gas to your facility – commodity, pipeline, and supply management
- Balancing, cashout and daily supply management can be included in rate or passed through at cost
- Multiple year terms available
Why should I consider it?
- Daily supply management by experienced professionals working closely with customers’ facility personnel to manage costs
- Custom utility storage management strategies, where available
- Option to implement multi-tier commodity and basis price management strategies
- Allows multiple customer facilities to be grouped into a single price management or hedging strategy
- Allows multiple customer facilities to be invoiced together on a single monthly invoice
How much will it cost?
- Published index price varies monthly based on actual natural gas market conditions
- Price includes all pipeline transportation, standard balancing, cash out, fuel, and other associated costs
What else do I get?
- Personal attention from your CenterPoint Energy Services account manager
- Simple, easily understood invoicing
- Ready access to detailed daily gas market information
- Competitive market pricing
- Security of doing business with a solid, experienced, national energy company