|Guaranteed Supply offers customers with interruptible natural gas supply arrangements short-term protection during utility curtailment. It helps decrease or eliminate the risk of curtailment penalties and increased alternative fuel costs.
Call today! 800-495-9880
What is Guaranteed Supply?
- Provides interruptible customers with short-term protection during utility curtailment
- Partial or full requirements coverage during curtailment
- Combination of monthly fixed fee and variable charge
- One-year contract with auto-renewal option
Why should I consider it?
- Minimize risk of curtailment penalties and increased cost of alternate fuels
- Reduce, defer or eliminate maintenance costs for back-up fuel systems
- Provide time needed to repair, expand or retire back-up fuel system
- Reduce costs for on-call employees during curtailment
How much will it cost?
- Variable fee based on extent of curtailment protection required and the volume of natural gas protected
- Fees added to monthly CenterPoint Energy Services invoices
- Service availability limited by geographic location – call for details
What else do I get?
- Can be added to existing CenterPoint Energy Services contracts
- Personal attention from your CenterPoint Energy Services account manager
- Ready access to detailed natural gas market information
- Simple, easily understood invoicing and multiple facilities can be billed on a single invoice
- Security of doing business with a solid, experienced, national energy company