Make the most of your foodservice operation with help from our Commercial Foodservice Learning Center and receive continuing education credits. Our experienced professional staff provides information and hands-on experience to help you choose the best natural gas cooking equipment for the best results.
Here's what you'll find :
- Professional consultation and hands-on and lecture-style training
- Educational materials, workshops and seminars
- Energy-saving ideas and operating cost comparisons
- Equipment testing and demonstrations on the latest AGA-, NSF- and UL-approved natural gas cooking technologies
- Accommodations for groups up to 25
Experience the advantages of natural gas cooking:
- Savings: natural gas cuts operating costs significantly over electricity.
- Efficiency: natural gas reduces fuel consumption while increasing productivity.
- Reliability and easy maintenance: natural gas offers precision control along with easy, inexpensive maintenance.
Enjoy convenient scheduling:
We can also come to your facility for equipment training. To make a day or evening appointment:
- Call our Foodservice Learning Center at 612-321-5470 (toll-free 1-800-234-5800 ext. 5470).
- Send us an e-mail
Earn Continuing Education Credits:
You'll receive the following professional continuing education credits when you attend our training:
- School Foodservice Professionals: MSFSA (Minnesota School Foodservice Association) Clock Hours.
- Dietary Managers: DMA (Dietary Managers Association) Clock Hours.
- Registered Dietitians and Registered Dietetic Technicians: CDR (Commission on Dietetic Registration) Clock Hours.
- Foodservice Professionals: CFSP (Certified Foodservice Professional) Clock Hours.
Directions and calendar