Delivering the best possible food quality is important for any foodservice operation. The excellent results and lower operating costs of high-efficiency natural gas equipment make it the preferred choice of foodservice operators everywhere by a wide margin.
Customer rebate per unit installed
|Combi ovens (FSTC)||$1,000|
|Convection ovens (ENERGY STAR® and FSTC)||$500|
|Conveyor ovens (FSTC)||$750|
|Fryers (ENERGY STAR® and FSTC)||$250|
|Rotating rack ovens (FSTC)||$250|
Program dates are Jan 1 - Dec. 31, 2015. Rebates are rewarded on a first-come, first-serve basis until funds are depleted. Rebate program funds are budgeted on an annual basis.
Qualified commercial natural gas foodservice equipment eligibility
1. Equipment must be listed from one of the following accredited websites:
2. Only new equipment is eligible for rebates.
3. New construction and replacement equipment installations are eligible.
1. Purchase and install qualifying new natural gas equipment at a location with natural gas service from CenterPoint Energy in Mississippi. Account number must be activated for installation address in order for rebate to be processed.
2. Complete the rebate form with your contactor or installer.
3. Submit the rebate form with a copy of the invoice to:
Mississippi - Commercial Rebate Processing
PO Box 59038
Minneapolis, MN 55459-0038
Make sure the invoice includes the date, brand, model number, serial number and applicable efficiency rating. In order to secure your rebate, please submit your rebate application by year-end (Dec. 31) of year equipment is installed. Some utility rebates are taxable under Internal Revenue Service rules. Customers are responsible for all applicable taxes.
CenterPoint Energy reserves the right to limit any rebate and conduct on-site inspection of installed equipment. All decisions by CenterPoint Energy regarding energy savings, cost savings, rebate amounts and approvals are final. CenterPoint Energy cannot guarantee energy savings and does not warranty rebated equipment.
Allow six to eight weeks for rebate processing.
For more information contact Jim Tilley at 318-429-4257 or send an email to Jimmy.Tilley@CenterPointEnergy.com.