CenterPoint Energy’s rebate program now makes purchasing natural gas equipment more affordable.
Delivering the best possible food quality is important for any foodservice operation. The excellent results and lower operating costs of high-efficiency natural gas equipment make it the preferred choice of foodservice operators everywhere by a wide margin.
|Combi ovens (FSTC)||$1,000/unit|
|Convection ovens (ENERGY STAR and FSTC)||$500/unit|
|Conveyor ovens (FSTC)||$750/unit|
|Fryers (ENERGY STAR and FSTC)||$250/unit|
|Rotating rack ovens (FSTC)||$500/unit|
Program dates are Jan. 1, 2013 - Dec. 31, 2013. Rebates are rewarded on a first-come, first-serve basis until funds are depleted. Rebate program funds are budgeted on an annual basis. Rebate amounts and availability are subject to approval by the Arkansas Public Service Commission.
Qualified commercial natural gas foodservice equipment eligibility
1. Equipment must be listed from one of the following accredited websites:
2. Ony new equipment is eligible for rebates for refurbished equipment
3. New construction and replacement equipment installations are eligible.
1. Purchase and install qualifying new natural gas equipment at a location with natural gas service from CenterPoint Energy in Arkansas or the Texas communities of Texarkana, Nash, Redwater and Wake Village. Account number must be activated for installation address in order for rebate to be processed.
2. Complete the rebate form with your contactor or installer.
3. Submit the rebate form with a copy of the invoice to:
Commercial Rebate Processing
401 W. Capitol Ave., Suite #102
Little Rock, AR 72201
Make sure the invoice includes the date, brand, model number, serial number and applicable efficiency rating. Submit all the paperwork within 90 days of installation or by calendar year end (Dec. 31), whichever comes first. Some utility rebates are taxable under Internal Revenue Service rules. Customers are responsible for all applicable taxes.
CenterPoint Energy reserves the right to limit any rebate and conduct on-site inspection of installed equipment. All decisions by CenterPoint Energy regarding energy savings, cost savings, rebate amounts and approvals are final. CenterPoint Energy cannot guarantee energy savings and does not warrant rebated equipment.
Allow six to eight weeks for rebate processing.
For more information contact Lance Orton at 501-377-4548 or send an email to Lance.Orton@centerpointenergy.com.