The program will help you:
- Operate your facility more efficiently
- Achieve significant, long-term energy savings
- Earn rebates to help offset the cost of energy efficiency upgrades
Who is eligible?
Commercial and industrial customers with a valid CenterPoint Energy account number.
What are the benefits?
- Reduced energy and water costs
- Technical support
- No-cost natural gas and water-saving measures
Beyond the no-cost measures, including low-flow spray valves and faucet aerators, the program offers rebates toward energy efficient equipment and processes that save energy. Depending on the facility type and operating characteristics, eligible measures may include:
- Packaged HVAC unit heaters
- Pipe insulation
- Steam trap replacement
- Programmable thermostats
- Stack dampers
How does the Commercial & Industrial Program work?
Please follow the steps below to participate:
- Sign and submit the Participation Agreement to enroll.
- The Program Administrator will contact you to determine eligibility and specific gas-saving measures that fit your organization’s needs.
- Work with the Program Administrator to discuss project opportunities around natural gas efficiency, including no-cost direct install measures.
- Schedule any required pre-installation inspections to allow the Program Administrator to quantify prospective energy savings and to reserve rebates for any selected (custom) projects.
- Complete projects and post-installation inspection(s).
- Receive rebate dollars from CenterPoint Energy and benefit from future years of energy and utility bill savings. Download Participation Agreement
Ready to get started? Contact us!
10820 E 45th St, Suite 300
Tulsa, OK 74146
CLEAResult is a contractor and program administrator for CenterPoint Energy.