A professional boiler tune-up can enhance the performance, safety and efficiency of your hard-working boiler. Individual boilers are eligible for a boiler tune-up rebate every other year.
|25% of tune-up cost; |
up to $300/boiler;
$1,500 per facility cap;
eligible every other year
Increased for 2013!
Additionally, technicians must complete the following for each tune-up:
- Measure combustion efficiency using an electronic flue gas analyzer.
- Adjust air flow and reduce excessive stack temperatures.
- Adjust draft control.
- Check adequacy of combustion air intake.
- Clean fire side of heat exchanger.
- Individual boiler needs may vary and could include additional items.
- Program is valid Jan. 1, 2013 through Dec. 31, 2013.
- Rebate must be applied for during the calendar year in which the equipment is installed.
- Equipment must be installed at a location heated with natural gas from CenterPoint Energy in Minnesota.
- Eligibility for a boiler tune-up rebate is based on having at least a 24-month period between boiler tune-ups.
How to receive your rebate
Install qualifying new equipment at a location heated with natural gas from CenterPoint Energy in Minnesota for a commercial account.*
All applications must be received by Dec. 31 of the calendar year in which the equipment is installed. Include copies of the dated invoice and proof of installation. To avoid delays, please submit your paperwork as soon as equipment installation is complete. Mail completed paperwork to:
Commercial Rebate Processing, HQ-14
PO Box 59038
Minneapolis, MN 55459-0038
- Allow six to eight weeks for rebate processing.
*Rebate amounts vary by equipment. Rebate funds are limited and subject to change without prior notice. Requests will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Caps are for one calendar year. Some utility rebates are taxable under Internal Revenue Service rules. Customers are responsible for all applicable taxes.
CenterPoint Energy reserves the right to limit any rebate and conduct on-site inspection of installed equipment. All decisions by CenterPoint Energy regarding energy savings, cost savings, rebate amounts and approvals are final. CenterPoint Energy cannot guarantee energy savings and does not warrant rebated equipment.