Operating a successful foodservice business is a challenge. Demand for quality product is high, but margins are lean and competition is fierce.
Whether it's for a restaurant, school, hospital, nursing home or other foodservice operations, we have the resources your customers need to select and use efficient natural gas foodservice equipment that can help produce the best results and boost the bottom line.
Also learn about high-efficiency food service equipment that benefits dealers as well.
- Foodservice equipment rebates help customers lower start-up costs for money-saving natural gas units.
- Fact sheets give tips for use and care of natural gas foodservice units.
- Foodservice User's Guide helps your customers choose the best natural gas equipment for your operation.
- Energy-savings tips give easy-to-follow ideas for saving energy and money in the kitchen.
- GFEN articles that have been published in Cooking for Profit Magazine by the Gas Foodservice Equipment Network (GFEN) and FREE to download.
- Additional foodservice equipment resources
- Qualifing Commercial Foodservice Equipment
- Video: Now you're cooking with gas!