Sell more natural gas fireplaces with electronic ignition with our rebate program. Customers will enjoy spending time with family and friends around the comfort of a natural gas fireplace, and the energy and savings on their gas bills with a unit with electronic ignition.
|CASH FOR CUSTOMERS|
Natural gas hearth products
CASH FOR FIREPLACE DEALERS AND RETAILERS
Receive a $15 dealer incentive for each qualifying fireplace rebate processed listing your company as the dealer. Incentive checks are issued on a quarterly basis.
In order for CenterPoint Energy to issue ongoing incentive payments to dealers, we must have a current copy of your Form W-9 on file. We update W-9 files every two years in compliance with tax laws.
How the program works
- Work with your customers and builders to determine the best fireplace option for their homes. Install a qualifying fireplace, insert or free-standing stove between January 1 - December 31, 2014.
- Generate a rebate application for your customers and builders. Simply type information in the interactive fields and then print the completed form. Please review all program guidelines and requirements on back of rebate application.
- The rebate application must be signed by a representative of your company and the purchaser of the equipment.
- Attach a copy of the dated sales invoice that shows the detail of the fireplace that was installed.
- Mail us the completed application, including required signatures, along with the dated sales invoice. Submit all requested paperwork by December 31 in the calendar year of installation.
- Send to:
Fireplace Rebate Program
PO Box 59038
Minneapolis, MN 55459-0038
We will mail a rebate check to your customer or builder within eight weeks of receiving the completed rebate application.
Please note: The rebate offer is only available to Minnesota residential homes served with natural gas from CenterPoint Energy.