CASH FOR CUSTOMERS
|Type of natural gas water heater||Energy Factor||Mail-In Rebate|
|Tank (40 gallons or more)||.62 or greater EF||$75|
|Tank (less than 40 gallons)||.64 or greater EF||$75|
|Tankless||.80 or greater EF||$500|
Replacing an electric water heater for a natural gas water heater is not eligible for a rebate.
Note: Ratings will be determined by referencing the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) and how the piece of equipment is rated in their directory.
Cash for dealers
Receive a $50 dealer incentive for each qualifying tankless water heater rebate processed listing your company as the installer. In order for CenterPoint Energy to issue ongoing incentive payments to dealers, we must have a current copy of your Form W-9 on file. We update W-9 files every two years in compliance with tax laws.
Rebates are rewarded on a first-come, first-serve basis until funds are depleted. Rebate program funds are budgeted on an annual basis. Rebate amounts and availability are subject to approval by the Arkansas Public Service Commission.
How the program works
1. Work with your customers to determine the best natural gas water heater for the homes you build on CenterPoint Energy's service lines. Buy and install a qualifying water heater between January 1- December 31, 2014.
2. Generate a rebate application for your customers and builders. Simply type your information in the interactive fields and then print your completed form. Please review all program guidelines and requirements on back of rebate application.
3. The rebate application must be signed by a representative of your company and the purchaser of the equipment.
4. Be sure to list the number of occupants in the home on the rebate application. We are unable to process the application without this information.
5. Attach a copy of your dated sales invoice that shows the equipment purchased. Make sure the invoice includes customer name, install date, brand, complete model number, serial number and applicable efficiency rating.
6. Mail us the completed application, including required signatures, along with your dated sales invoice. In order to secure your rebate, submit all the paperwork within 90 days of the installation date or by the calendar year end (December 31), whichever comes first.
Water Heater Rebate Program
PO Box 59038
Minneapolis, MN 55459-0038
7. We'll mail a rebate check to your customer or builder within 6 - 8 weeks following the receipt of your completed application.
For more information contact your Energy Efficiency Consultant by email. or call 501-377-4646.
Please note: This rebate offer is only available for Arkansas customers who receive natural gas service from CenterPoint Energy. Rebates are paid on a first-come, first-served basis.
Some utility rebates are taxable under Internal Revenue Service rules. Customers are responsible for all applicable taxes.
CenterPoint Energy reserves the right to limit any rebate and conduct on-site inspection of installed equipment. All decisions by CenterPoint Energy regarding energy savings, cost savings, rebate amounts and approvals are final. CenterPoint Energy cannot guarantee energy savings and does not warrant rebated equipment.