Operating a successful foodservice business is a challenge. Demand for quality product is high, but margins are lean and competition is fierce.
Whether you run a restaurant, school, hospital, nursing home or other foodservice operation, we have the resources you need to select and use efficient natural gas foodservice equipment that can help you produce your best results and boost your bottom line.
- Fact sheets give tips for use and care of natural gas foodservice units.
- Foodservice Equipment Guide helps you choose the best natural gas equipment for your operation.
- Foodservice Manufacturers Guide helps you locate the equipment you need to purchase.
- Energy-savings tips give easy-to-follow ideas for saving energy and money in your kitchen.
- GFEN articles that have been published in Cooking for Profit Magazine by the Gas Foodservice Equipment Network (GFEN) and FREE to download.
- Additional foodservice equipment resources
- Video: Now you're cooking with gas!