Operating a successful foodservice business is a challenge. Demand for quality product is high, but margins are lean and competition is fierce.
Whether you run a restaurant, school, hospital, nursing home or other foodservice operations, we have the resources you need to select and use efficient natural gas foodservice equipment that can help you produce your best results and boost your bottom line.
- Foodservice equipment rebates help you lower your start-up costs for money-saving natural gas units.
- Foodservice Learning Center provides FREE hands-on training and equipment comparisons with our experts.
- Fact sheets give tips for use and care of natural gas foodservice units.
- Foodservice User's Guide helps you choose the best natural gas equipment for your operation.
- Case studies and testimonials let you hear more about the benefits of natural gas foodservice equipment from other foodservice professionals.
- Energy-savings tips give easy-to-follow ideas for saving energy and money in your kitchen. Order up to 10 FREE, laminated, full color tips posters.
- GFEN articles that have been published in Cooking for Profit Magazine by the Gas Foodservice Equipment Network (GFEN) and FREE download.
- Additional Foodservice equipment resources