Invest in natural gas equipment for your multi-family housing facility and reap multiple rewards.
Regardless of whether your facility is new construction or an electricity to natural gas retrofit project, you’ll save on the upfront costs of installing high-efficiency natural gas equipment.
Natural gas will help you maintain a high occupancy by providing your tenants with lower energy bills, greater comfort and a lower carbon footprint for years to come.
|Forced-air furnace||90% AFUE or higher|
|Direct vent wall furnace||80% AFUE or higher|
|Hydronic heating system||82% AFUE or higher|
|Tank water heater (40 gallons or more)||.62 or greater EF|
|Tank water heater (less than 40 gallons)||.64 or greater EF|
|Tankless water heater||.80 or greater EF|
Rebates are rewarded on a first-come, first-serve basis until funds are depleted. Rebate program funds are budgeted on an annual basis. Rebate amounts and availability are subject to approval by the Oklahoma Corporation Commission.
How the program works
1. Install qualifying equipment in a multi-family complex that has two or more individually metered units on CenterPoint Energy service lines in Oklahoma between February 1 – December 31, 2014. This offer applies to new construction or electric to gas conversions only.
2. Complete the rebate application(s) below. Simply type your information in the interactive fields and then print your completed form. Please review all program guidelines and requirements on back of rebate application.
Download Heating System Rebate form
Download Water Heater Rebate form
3. Have your installer sign the rebate application form(s).
4. Attach a copy of your sales receipt for the purchase of each qualifying natural heating system and/or water heater installed and the dated sales invoice. Make sure the sales receipt includes the date, brand, complete model number, and serial number of the heating system and/or water heater.
5. Mail us the completed application(s) with required signatures, and a copy of the dated sales invoice. In order to secure your rebate, submit all the paperwork within the calendar year of installation.
Multi-Family Housing Rebate Program
PO Box 59038
Minneapolis, MN 55459-0038
6. We'll mail your rebate check 6 - 8 weeks following the receipt of your completed application(s).
For more information, contact your Energy Efficiency consultant at 580-250-5426, or send us an email at OklahomaEfficiency@CenterPointEnergy.com.
Please note: This rebate offer is in a multi-family complex that has two or more individually metered units on CenterPoint Energy service lines in Oklahoma.
Program funds are limited. Rebates are paid on a first-come, first-served basis.
Some utility rebates are taxable under Internal Revenue Service rules. Customers are responsible for all applicable taxes.
CenterPoint Energy reserves the right to limit any rebate, and conduct on-site inspection of installed equipment. All decisions by CenterPoint Energy regarding energy savings, cost savings, rebate amounts and approvals are final. CenterPoint Energy cannot guarantee energy savings and does not warrant rebated equipment, nor do we recommend any particular brands/models or installation contractors.