CenterPoint EnergyElectric Transmission and Distribution
Pole Attachments
For cable TV, telephone and communications providers

CenterPoint Energy allows pole attachments, under Federal Communications Commission (FCC) guidelines, by bona fide cable TV (CATV), telephone and communications providers.

CenterPoint Energy also allows attachments by local governmental entities in accordance with established franchise ordinances and rights-of-way agreements between CenterPoint Energy and the involved governments.

Private installations are not allowed. Federal and state regulations require that space be provided for communications lines.

For requests or issues related to electricity or streetlights, click on Electricity at the top of this page and then Residential. Click here to Report a Streetlight Outage.