Houston - January 13, 2009 - The Sun-Herald (MS) - CenterPoint Energy, Inc. (NYSE: CNP) announces the following webcast:
- What: CenterPoint Energy, Inc. Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2008 Earnings Conference Call Webcast
- When: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 @ 10:30 a.m. Central time or 11:30 a.m. Eastern time
- Where: http://www.centerpointenergy.com - Click "Investors" Click the link, "CenterPoint Energy, Inc. Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2008 Earnings Conference Call Webcast"
- How: Live over the Internet - Simply log on to the web at the address above.
- Contact: Debby Young (713) 207-6500
CenterPoint Energy, Inc., headquartered in Houston, Texas, is a domestic energy delivery company that includes electric transmission & distribution, natural gas distribution, competitive natural gas sales and services, interstate pipelines, and field services operations. The company serves more than five million metered customers primarily in Arkansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Oklahoma, and Texas. Assets total over $19 billion. With about 8,600 employees, CenterPoint Energy and its predecessor companies have been in business for more than 130 years.
For more information, visit the Web site at www.CenterPointEnergy.com.
SOURCE CenterPoint Energy, Inc.