Investing for Today and Beyond
We are ensuring the safety and reliability of our system and building stronger connections with our customers by innovating beyond today. Our customers and the communities we serve are benefiting from the $550 million-plus investments we're making this year on several multi-year capital projects. They include:
- Investing in state-of-the-art drive-by leak surveying technology, which is a thousand times more sensitive than current technologies
- Enhancing our customer self-service experience with an online service appointment scheduler; the option to receive emails and text message reminders for bill due dates; and a new, natural language automated phone system
- Redesigning our website and optimizing it for use on both desktop and mobile
- Deploying radio-based, drive-by meter reading technology for faster, more accurate meter readings
- Growing and modernizing our infrastructure by replacing old pipe with safer and more reliable pipe as well as constructing new mains and service lines
Our investments in technology and infrastructure and the hard work of our dedicated employees have helped us achieve, for the fourth consecutive year, ranking among the top three U.S. investor-owned utilities in the American Customer Satisfaction Index.