Foodservice Learning Center
Make the most of your foodservice operation with help from our Commercial Foodservice Learning Center and receive continuing education credits. Our experienced professional staff provides information and hands-on experience to help you choose the best natural gas cooking equipment for the best results.
Here's what you'll find:
- Professional consultation and hands-on and lecture-style training
- Educational materials, workshops and seminars
- Energy-saving ideas and operating cost comparisons
- Equipment testing and demonstrations on the latest AGA-, NSF- and UL-approved natural gas cooking technologies
- Accommodations for groups up to 25
Experience the advantages of natural gas cooking:
- Savings: natural gas cuts operating costs significantly over electricity.
- Efficiency: natural gas reduces fuel consumption while increasing productivity.
- Reliability and easy maintenance: natural gas offers precision control along with easy, inexpensive maintenance.
Enjoy convenient scheduling:
We can also come to your facility for equipment training. To make a day or evening appointment:
- Call our Foodservice Learning Center at 612-321-5470 (toll-free 1-800-234-5800 ext. 5470).
- Send us an e-mail
Earn Continuing Education Credits:
You'll receive the following professional continuing education credits when you attend our training:
- School Foodservice Professionals: MSFSA (Minnesota School Foodservice Association) Clock Hours.
- Dietary Managers: DMA (Dietary Managers Association) Clock Hours.
- Registered Dietitians and Registered Dietetic Technicians: CDR (Commission on Dietetic Registration) Clock Hours.
- Foodservice Professionals: CFSP (Certified Foodservice Professional) Clock Hours.
Directions and calendar