The excellent results and lower operating costs of high-efficiency natural gas equipment make it the preferred choice of foodservice operators.
98% of chefs prefer cooking with natural gas.
|Combi ovens > 28 pan ||✔||✔||
|Combi ovens 15 - 28 pan||✔||✔||
Combi ovens < 15 pan||✔||✔||$1,100|
≥51% cooking energy efficiency
50% cooking energy efficiency
Rotating rack double ovens||✔||✔||
Rotating rack single oven||✔||✔||
Important Customer Program Information
Program dates - January 1 - December 31. In order to secure your rebate, application and dated sales invoice must be submitted or postmarked by year-end (December 31).
Equipment and Customer Eligibility
- CenterPoint Energy commercial rebate programs are available to CenterPoint Energy business gas customers that install qualifying equipment in CenterPoint Energy’s service territory.
- Equipment must meet program specification requirements. For programs listed above with FSTC or ENERGY STAR®, refer to the following accredited websites:
- Rebates apply to new equipment only.
- The facility of installation must be a CenterPoint Energy commercial customer.
Simple steps to receive a rebate:
- Use our online fill-and-print forms to apply for rebates at your convenience.
Foodservice Equipment Application (PDF)
Foodservice Rebate Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Mail in rebate form by deadline – Dec. 31st.
Oklahoma Commercial Rebate Processing
401 W. Capitol Ave., Suite #102
Little Rock, AR 72201
- Rebate applications must include a dated copy of the paid itemized invoice(s). Invoices must include brand, complete model number, purchaser’s name and installation address.
- Allow six to eight weeks for rebate processing. Rebate checks will be issued to the name listed on the CenterPoint Energy account.
Rules and Requirements
- Rebates apply to new equipment only. Warranty replacement equipment is not eligible for a rebate.
- Equipment must meet program specification requirements and be purchased, installed and operating prior to submitting a rebate application. For rebates listed with FSTC or ENERGY STAR®, refer to the following accredited websites:
- CenterPoint Energy reserves the right to limit any rebate and conduct on-site inspections of installed equipment.
- A complete application and proof of purchase must be completed and submitted to CenterPoint Energy by December 31 of the calendar year in which the equipment was installed.
- CenterPoint Energy is not responsible for incorrect or incomplete applications, or for applications that are not submitted in a timely manner.
- Rebate qualifications and amounts are subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice.
- To avoid delays, submit all paperwork as soon as equipment installation is complete. Some utility rebates are taxable under Internal Revenue Service rules. Customers are responsible for all applicable taxes.
See detailed rebate qualification rules and requirements on the CenterPoint Energy Rebate Application form.
To learn about these and more great money and energy-saving programs for you business, call CenterPoint Energy - Energy Efficiency Expert -
Chris Spencer at
580-215-9765 or visit