The excellent results and lower operating costs of high-efficiency natural gas equipment make it the preferred choice of foodservice operators.
98% of chefs prefer cooking with natural gas.
Booster water heaters|||||| $750|
Broilers infrared, upright||||||
Dishwashers natural gas heated||||||
Dishwashers with natural gas hot water source||||✔||
Fryers ≥ 51% cooking energy efficiency||✔||✔||
Fryers 50% cooking energy efficiency||✔||✔||
|Kitchen hood demand control ventilation||$0.30/Hood CFM|
Pre-rinse spray valves at ≤ 1.28 GPM with natural gas hot water source||||||
Rotating rack ovens||✔||✔||
|Rotisserie ovens infrared||||||
Salamander broilers infrared||||||
*Ask about qualifying equipment |
Important Customer Program Information
Program dates: January 1 - December 31. In order to secure your rebate, application and dated sales invoice must be submitted or postmarked by year-end (December 31).
Equipment and Customer Eligibility
- CenterPoint Energy commercial rebate programs are available to CenterPoint Energy business gas customers that install qualifying equipment in CenterPoint Energy’s service territory.
- Equipment must meet program specification requirements. For programs listed above with FSTC or ENERGY STAR®, refer to the following accredited websites:
- Rebates apply to new equipment only.
Simple Steps to Receive Your Rebate
- Use our online fill-and-print forms to apply for rebates at your convenience.
- Mail, email or fax in rebate form by deadline - Dec 31st
Foodservice Learning Center
700 Linden Ave. West
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Rebate applications must include a dated copy of the paid itemized invoice(s). Invoices must include brand, complete model number, purchaser's name and installation address.
Allow six to eight weeks for rebate processing. Rebate checks will be issued to the name listed on the CenterPoint Energy account.
Rules and Requirements
- Rebates apply to new equipment only. Warranty replacement equipment is not eligible for a rebate.
- Equipment must meet program specification requirements and be purchased, installed and operating prior to submitting a rebate application. For rebates listed with FSTC or ENERGY STAR®, refer to the following accredited websites:
- CenterPoint Energy reserves the right to limit any rebate and conduct on-site inspections of installed equipment.
- A complete application and proof of purchase must be completed and
submitted to CenterPoint Energy by December 31 of the calendar year in which the equipment was installed.
- CenterPoint Energy is not responsible for incorrect or incomplete applications, or for applications that are not submitted in a timely manner.
- Rebate qualifications and amounts are subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice.
- To avoid delays, submit all paperwork as soon as equipment installation is complete. Some utility rebates are taxable under Internal Revenue Service rules. Customers are responsible for all applicable taxes.
To learn about these and more great money and energy-saving programs for you business, call CenterPoint Energy - Energy Efficiency Expert -
Ann Lovcik at
612-321-5470 or visit