Receive a $750 New Home Construction rebate
CenterPoint Energy’s New Home Construction Program in Mississippi offers a $750 rebate to builders who construct new homes featuring efficient natural gas appliances. In order to qualify for the rebate, builders must equip their new homes with the following:
- A primary natural gas heating source rated at 90 percent or greater AFUE
- A primary natural gas water heating source
- At least one other natural gas appliance
Not only can Mississippi builders take advantage of the $750 program rebate, they could also be eligible for water heater rebate up to $250.
- Ability to sell more upgrades
- The cost of home ownership includes monthly mortgage and utility expenses, and homes with natural gas appliances offer significantly lower energy bills that give your buyers monthly savings they can use to add upgrades without increasing their net monthly expenses
- More satisfied homebuyers
- More than 70 percent of prospective homebuyers prefer natural gas appliances
To learn more about how you can take advantage of this exciting new program,
or call 612-321-4484.
Download Rebate form (PDF)
- Program dates: January through December 31, 2015.
- Rebates are rewarded on a first-come, first-served basis until funds are depleted. Rebate program funds are budgeted on an annual basis. Rebate amounts and availability are subject to approval by the Missippippi Public Service Commission.
- Complete the application below. Simply type your information in the interactive fields and then print your completed form. Please review all program guidelines and requirements on the back of the rebate application.
Mail us the completed application, including required signature(s), along with your dated sales invoices. In order to secure your rebate, submit all paperwork within 90 days of the installation date or by the calendar year end (December 31), whichever comes first.
CenterPoint Energy New Home Construction
PO Box 59038
Minneapolis, MN 55459-0038
We'll mail your rebate check eight weeks following the receipt of your completed application.
If you have additional questions, send us an
email or call 612-321-4484.