Whether you are replacing an existing water heater or installing a new one, a CenterPoint Energy rebate makes that purchase easier on your budget. Save energy and money when you install a commercial natural gas water heater, or a tank water heater (atmospheric or power vent). Rebates are also available for pipe insulation for domestic hot water.
|Water heater (condensing)|| ≥88% thermal efficiency|| $200/100,000 Btu input|
|Tank water heater (≤ 75,000 Btu, atmospheric)|
≥ .64 UEF
(medium draw ≤ 55 gallon)
≥ .68 UEF
(high draw ≤ 55 gallon
≥ .80 UEF
(high draw > 55 gallon)
| $75/unit |
|Tank water heater (≤ 75,000 Btu, power vent)|| $250/unit|
|Pipe insulation (domestic hot water)||retrofit only|| $2.50/lineal foot|
- Program is valid Jan. 1 - Dec. 31.
- Rebate must be applied for during the calendar year in which the equipment is installed.
- Equipment must be installed at a location heated with natural gas from CenterPoint Energy in Minnesota.
How to Receive Your Rebate
- Install qualifying new equipment at a location heated with natural gas from CenterPoint Energy in Minnesota for a commercial account.*
- All applications must be received by Dec. 31 of the calendar year in which the equipment is installed. Include copies of the dated invoice and proof of installation. To avoid delays, please submit your paperwork as soon as equipment installation is complete.
Water Heating Rebate Form (PDF)
Pipe Insulation Rebate Form(PDF)
- Mail completed paperwork to:
Commercial Rebate Processing, HQ-14
PO Box 59038
Minneapolis, MN 55459-0038
- Allow six to eight weeks for rebate processing.