Don't take chances. Help avoid expensive, messy main drain backups by using our preventive maintenance service BEFORE you have a problem.
Prevent backups with a main drain cleaning.
Tree roots can find their way into your sewer line and grow, causing backups. Beyond tree roots, your sewer line may need a thorough cleaning to remove buildup of scale, rust, debris and other harmful materials.
Main drain cleaning details:
- Service includes cleaning from basement cleanout towards the street (up to 100 feet).
- We use high power auger equipment to clear out tree roots, rust, grease and other obstacles.
- Service is available to single family homes on municipal sewer systems in the Twin Cities metro area only.
$169.95 for first 75 minutes, up to 100 feet.
- An additional $85 charge for drain lines 101 � 150 feet.
- Video inspection is available for an additional charge. Call for details.
- We also service and clean other drains, such as floor drains, for an additional charge.
- Add Main Drain coverage to your Repair Plan at a discounted rate.
Enroll in maintenance coverage!
CenterPoint Energy's Home Service Plus repair and maintenance services are available to homeowners throughout the Minneapolis and St. Paul Twin Cities Metro Area and in many parts of Greater Minnesota. To enroll in coverage, complete our
online request form
, or call 612-333-1664 in the metro area; toll-free 877-HSP-1664 in Greater Minnesota.