Natural Gas Cooking Ranges
Double your savings with a rebate and lower energy bills
A natural gas range will cook nearly two meals with the same amount of primary energy it takes to cook one meal with an electric model and with precision temperature control. Receive a
$300 rebate when you replace your electric stove for a natural gas model.
|Only the replacement of an electric stove to a natural gas model installation is eligible for a rebate**||$300|
Rebates are rewarded on a first-come, first-serve basis until funds are depleted. Rebate program funds are budgeted on an annual basis. Rebate amounts and availability are subject to approval by the Oklahoma Corporation Commission.
How the program works
- Work with the appliance retailer of your choice to determine the best natural gas cooking range for your family’s needs. Purchase and install a natural gas clothes dryer in your home between January 1 - December 31, 2015. This offer only applies for the replacement of an electric stove to a natural gas model.
- Complete the application below. Simply type your information in the interactive fields and then print your completed form. Please review all program guidelines and requirements on back of rebate application.
Download Rebate form (PDF)
- Have your installer sign the rebate application form.
- Attach a copy of your sales receipt for the purchase of your new natural gas cooking range and an invoice for the cost of your gas line installation. Make sure the sales receipt includes the date, brand, complete model number, and serial number, along with the cost of the dryer.
Required: Application must include the name of the old brand, complete model number and serial number of the replaced equipment.
- Mail us the completed application including required signatures, along with dated sales invoice. In order to secure your rebate, submit all the paperwork by the calendar year end (December 31).
Natural Gas Cooking Range Rebate
PO Box 59038
Minneapolis, MN 55459-0038
- We'll mail your rebate check eight weeks following the receipt of your completed application.
For more information, send us an
email or call 612-399-1565 or 888-525-1565.
Please note: This rebate offer is only available for an individually metered residential home on CenterPoint Energy service lines in Oklahoma. This offer only applies for the replacement of an electric stove to a natural gas model.
Program funds are limited. Rebates are paid on a first-come, first-served basis.
Some utility rebates are taxable under Internal Revenue Service rules. Customers are responsible for all applicable taxes.
CenterPoint Energy reserves the right to limit any rebate, and conduct on-site inspection of installed equipment. All decisions by CenterPoint Energy regarding energy savings, cost savings, rebate amounts and approvals are final. CenterPoint Energy cannot guarantee energy savings and does not warrant rebated equipment, nor do we recommend any particular brands/models or installation contractors.