Heating System Rebates
Cash For Customers
|Forced-air furnace-replacement||92% to 93.9% AFUE||$150|
|94% to 95.9% AFUE||$300|
|96% or higher AFUE||$400|
|Forced-air furnace-new construction ||92% to 94.9% AFUE||$50 |
|95% or higher AFUE||$350|
|Boiler||83.5% to 90.9% AFUE||$300 |
|91% or higher AFUE||$500|
programmable thermostat installed by heating dealer with any qualifying heating system. ||NA||
Cash for dealers
$35 dealer incentive for each qualifying heating system rebate processed listing your company as the dealer. In order for CenterPoint Energy to issue ongoing incentive payments to dealers, we must have a current copy of your Form W-9 on file. We update W-9 files every two years in compliance with tax laws.
How the Program Works
- Work with your customers to determine the best heating system for their home that qualifies for a rebate. Install the furnace or boiler between January 1 - December 31 and submit the rebate application by December 31.
- Complete an online rebate application for your customers and builders: first, please review the
Terms & Conditions, then access the
online rebate application.
Submit Online Rebate
- Note: You’ll need to attach an electronic copy of the dated sales invoice to your online application.
- We’ll notify your customer or builder when the rebate application has been submitted and again when payment is approved.
- We'll mail a rebate check to your customer or builder within eight weeks of receiving the completed rebate application.
Please note: This rebate offer is only available to Minnesota residential homes served with natural gas from CenterPoint Energy. Rebates will be processed in the order that they were received and are paid on a first-come, first serve basis.