Heating System Rebates
For Builders and Developers
CenterPoint Energy offers homebuilders great rebates when they purchase and install qualifying high-efficiency heating equipment in the homes they build.
Work with your heating dealer in selecting the heating system that best suits the needs of your homebuyers and helps them not only save energy and money, but also helps reduce their impact on the environment!
Primary Heating Systems
|Forced-air furnace||90% to 94.9% AFUE||$300|
|Forced-air furnace||95% AFUE
|Direct vent wall furnace||80% AFUE
|Hydronic heating system||82% AFUE
Back-up Heating System Rebates*
|Forced-air furnace||80 to 89.9% AFUE||$125|
|Forced-air furnace||90% AFUE or higher||$175|
Rebates are rewarded on a first-come, first-serve basis until funds are depleted. Rebate program funds are budgeted on an annual basis. Rebate amounts and availability are subject to approval by the Oklahoma Corporation Commission.
How the Program Works
- Work with your heating dealer to determine the best natural gas heating system for the homes you build on CenterPoint Energy's service lines. Buy and install a qualifying heating system between January 1 -
December 31, 2016.
- Work with your heating dealer or installer to complete a rebate application. Please review all program guidelines and requirements on back of rebate application.
Download Rebate form (PDF)
- Have your dealer sign the rebate application form.
- Attach a copy of your dated sales invoice that shows the equipment purchased. Make sure the invoice includes purchase name, installation address, date installed, brand, complete model number and serial number.
- Mail us the completed application, including required signatures, along with your dated sales invoice. In order to secure your rebate, submit all the paperwork by the calendar year end (December 31)
Heating System Rebate Processing
PO Box 59038
Minneapolis, MN 55459-0038
- We'll mail your rebate check 8 weeks following the receipt of your completed application.