Heating System Rebates
For Builders and Developers
CenterPoint Energy offers homebuilders great rebates when they purchase and install qualifying high-efficiency heating equipment in the homes they build.
Start adding to your bottom line with rebates.
|Forced-air furnace||90% to 94.9% AFUE||$300|
|Forced-air furnace||95% AFUE
New smart thermostat with any
qualifying heating system
How the Program Works
- Work with your heating dealer to determine the best natural gas heating system for the homes you build on CenterPoint Energy's service lines. Buy and install a qualifying heating system between January 1 - December 31.
- Work with your heating dealer or installer to complete the appropriate rebate application. Please review all program guidelines and requirements on back of rebate application.
Heating System Rebate Form (PDF)Heating with Thermostat Rebate Form (PDF)
- Have your dealer sign the rebate application form.
- Attach a copy of your dated sales invoice that shows the equipment purchased. Make sure the invoice includes purchase name, installation address, date installed, brand, complete model number and serial number.
- Mail us the completed application, including required signatures, along with your dated sales invoice. In order to secure your rebate, submit all the paperwork by the calendar year end (December 31)
Heating System Rebate Processing
PO Box 59038
Minneapolis, MN 55459-0038
- We'll mail your rebate check 8 weeks following the receipt of your completed application.
All rebates must be submitted by December 31, 2017.
For more information contact your Energy Efficiency Consultant at 580-250-5426 or send an email.