Heating System Rebates
Since heating remains the top user of energy in homes today, new homebuyers will appreciate it when you build homes that provide the comfort and energy efficiency that natural gas heating equipment provides.
Work with your heating dealer in selecting the natural gas heating system that best fits the needs of your homebuyers and helps them not only save energy and money, but also helps them reduce their impact on the environment.
|Forced-air furnace-replacement||92% to 93.9% AFUE||$150|
|94% to 95.9% AFUE||$300|
|96% or higher AFUE||$400|
|Forced-air furnace-new construction||92% to 92.9% AFUE||$50|
|95% or higher AFUE||$350|
| Boiler||83.5% to 90.9% AFUE||$300|
|91% or higher AFUE||$500|
|New programmable thermostat installed by heating dealer with any qualifying heating system.
Click to learn more. ||NA||$25|
How the Program Works
- Work with your heating dealer to determine the best natural gas heating systems for the homes you build on CenterPoint Energy service lines.
- Install a qualifying heating system between January 1 - December 31.
- Have your heating dealer submit a rebate application for your installation (including electronic copy of the dated invoice) through our online rebate processing system.
- We’ll notify you when the rebate application has been submitted and again when payment is approved. Note: providing your heating dealer with your email address allows for faster notification.
- Receive your rebate check within eight weeks of when we get the completed rebate application.
Please note: This rebate offer is only available for Minnesota residential homes served with natural gas from CenterPoint Energy. Rebates are paid on a first-come, first-served basis. Rebate applies to the new equipment listed and AFUE verified in the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) directory.