Heating System Rebates
Cash for customers - Replacement of a Natural Gas Heating System or New Construction
|Forced-air furnace||90% to 94.9% AFUE||$300|
|Forced-air furnace||95% AFUE or higher||$400|
|Direct-vent wall furnace||80% AFUE or higher||$200|
|Hydronic heating system||82% AFUE or higher||$300|
Cash for Dealers
Receive a $50 dealer incentive for each qualifying heating system rebate processed listing your company as the installer. In order for CenterPoint Energy to issue ongoing incentive payments to dealers, we must have a current copy of your Form W-9 on file. We update W-9 files every two years in compliance with tax laws.
How the Program Works
- Work with your customers to determine the best heating system for their home. Install a qualifying heating system between Jan. 1 -
December 31, 2016..
- Generate a rebate application for your customers and builders. Simply type your information in the interactive fields and then print your completed form. Please review all program guidelines and requirements on back of rebate application.
Heating System Rebate form (PDF)
- The rebate application must be signed by a representative of your company and the purchaser of the equipment.
- Attach a copy of your dated sales invoice that shows the equipment purchased. Make sure the invoice includes the customer name, installation address, install date, brand, complete model number and serial number.
- Mail us the completed application, including required signatures, along with your dated sales invoice. In order to secure your rebate. Submit all requested paperwork by the calendar year end (Dec. 31).
Heating System Rebate Program
PO Box 59038
Minneapolis, MN 55459-0038
- We'll mail a rebate check to your customer or builder within eight weeks following the receipt of your completed application.
Please note: This rebate offer is only available for Mississippi customers who receive natural gas service from CenterPoint Energy. Rebates are paid on a first-come, first-served basis.
Some utility rebates are taxable under Internal Revenue Service rules. Customers are responsible for all applicable taxes.
CenterPoint Energy reserves the right to limit any rebate and conduct on-site inspection of installed equipment. All decisions by CenterPoint Energy regarding energy savings, cost savings, rebate amounts and approvals are final. CenterPoint Energy cannot guarantee energy savings and does not rebate equipment installed under warranty replacement.