Heating System Rebates
For Builders and Developers
CenterPoint Energy offers homebuilders great rebates when they purchase and install qualifying high-efficiency heating equipment in the homes they build. Start adding to your bottom line with rebates.
|Forced-air furnace||90% to 94.9% AFUE||$300|
|Forced-air furnace||95% AFUE
|Direct-vent wall furnace||80% AFUE
|Hydronic heating system||82% AFUE
How the Program Works
- Work with your heating dealer to determine the best natural gas heating system for the homes you build on CenterPoint Energy's service lines. Buy and install a qualifying heating system between Jan. 1 -Dec. 31.
- Work with your heating dealer or installer to complete a rebate application. Please review all program guidelines and requirements on back of rebate application.
Heating System Rebate form (PDF)
- Have your dealer sign the rebate application form.
- Attach a copy of your dated sales invoice that shows the equipment purchased. Make sure the invoice includes purchase name, installation address, date installed, brand, complete model number and serial number.
- Mail us the completed application, including required signatures, along with your dated sales invoice. In order to secure your rebate, submit all the paperwork by the calendar year end (Dec. 31).
Heating System Rebate Processing
PO Box 59038
Minneapolis, MN 55459-0038
- We'll mail your rebate within 8 weeks following the receipt of your completed application.
All rebates must be submitted by Dec. 31, 2017.