At Energy Underground, you’ll find natural gas information, videos, games and activities for teachers and students of all ages. Be sure to check out the following:
- The Underground – Sniffy the Sniffasaurus®, Maurice the Mole and Ernesto the Earthworm help elementary age students discover facts about natural gas, safety, energy conservation, careers and more. Here students will also find vocabulary games and activities, science facts, biographical sketches of individuals who have made important scientific discoveries.
- Deep Earth – Created especially for middle and high school students, Deep Earth focuses on natural gas safety, science, and language arts activities.
- Videos – Basics of natural gas are covered in videos for students in grades K-4 and 5-7.
- Just for Teachers – Teachers can register free and access lesson plans and activities for their classroom use.
- Save Energy – All age groups can benefit from tips on how to use energy wisely in the home.
- Safety for Home and Work – Great natural gas safety reminders both for the home and outdoors.
- Energetic Careers – Students thinking about career possibilities can check out the recommendations for study and careers in the energy industry.