To begin the electric service installation process, follow these simple steps:
- Determine the appropriate CenterPoint Energy electric service center based on the address of the project:
- Contact the service center to have a service consultant assigned to your project.
- Have the following information to share with your service consultant:
- Scaled site plan showing home in relation to property may be required
- One line electrical diagram for services larger than 200 amp
- Load analysis for services larger than 200 amp
- Recorded warranty deed if easements are required