- Evaluation of HL&P's Energy Manager Pilot Program. Final Report. Quantum Consulting Inc. August 17, 1998.
- Report to the 81st Texas Legislature. Scope of Competition in Electric Markets in Texas. Public Utility Commission of Texas. January 2009.
- A National Assessment of Demand Response Potential. Staff Report. Federal Energy Regulation Commission. June 2009.
- Estimating the Benefits of the GridWise Initiative. Phase 1 Report. Walter S. Baer, Brent Fulton, Segej Mahnovski. TR-160-PNNL. May 2004. (Prepared for the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory.)
- Pacific Northwest GridWise Testbed Demonstration Projects. Part I. Olympic Peninsula Project. October 2007. Prepared for the U.S. Department of Energy under Contract DE-AC05-76RL01830. Pacific Northwest Laboratory. Richland, Washington 99352.
- Pacific Northwest GridWise Testbed Demonstration Projects. Part II. Grid Friendly Appliance Project. October 2007. Prepared for the U.S. Department of Energy under Contract DE-AC05-76RL01830.
- Ontario Energy Board Smart Price Pilot Final Report. July 2007. Prepared by IBM Global Business Services and eMeter Strategic Consulting for the Ontario Energy Board.
- California Statewide Pricing Pilot Program. Overview and Results 2003-2004.
In addition, CenterPoint Energy will conduct a study to better understand residential customers’ energy use profile and their current level of adoption of energy efficiency measures in their home. The study will also gauge their interest in demand response and load control programs, as well as dynamic pricing. The ultimate goal of the study will be to identify an average home’s electricity end uses, energy consumption, and current interest in various competitive retail pricing programs. The study will be conducted by a third-party, Frontier Associates, LLC, an energy consulting and market research firm.