|CenterPoint Energy’s Agencies in Action program provides comprehensive, whole-house energy efficiency upgrades to income-eligible participants through area community agencies and non-profit organizations.|
To be eligible for the program, residents must have an annual household income of less than 200 percent of the federal poverty guidelines. Please visit http://aspe.hhs.gov/poverty/12poverty.shtml to see if you meet the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
The following organizations are energy efficiency service providers in CenterPoint Energy’s Agencies in Action Program. Please contact these agencies for more information about applying for the program.
- City of Houston: (832) 393-8127
- Chinese Community Center: (713) 271-6100, extension 107
- Fort Bend Corps: (281) 617-7416, extension 152
- Antioch Baptist Church: (713) 652-0738
- VN Teamwork: (281) 495-8136
- Sheltering Arms Senior Services (Neighborhood Centers, Inc.): Call 211 or (713) 956-1888
For more information, please email our program contact at agenciesinaction@CenterPointEnergy.com.
If you are a non-profit entity interested in applying to join the Agencies in Action program, please visit the program database for more information.