Click on the link above for notices from CenterPoint Energy to Competitive Retailers regarding the Texas electric market.
ERCOT (Electric Reliability Council of Texas)
- ERCOT Committees and Groups
- ERCOT Protocols
- MarkeTrak Information
- MarkeTrak User Guide
- Retail Market Guide
- TxSET (Texas Standard Electronic Transactions) Guides Version 3.0 (Current Version)
- ERCOT Market Information (Miscellaneous Information)
Public Utility Commission of Texas (PUCT)
- Obtain formal certification as a Retail Electric Provider from the Public Utility Commission of Texas (PUCT)
- PUCT Rules and Statutes
- Additional information on the technical requirements is available on the PUCT Website, Substantive Rule 25.107, pages 8 to 9*
- Power to Choose
Click on the link above for information related to affiliate transactions.
* These documents require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don't have Acrobat Reader, Get Adobe Acrobat.