The Healthcare Market Transformation Program (MTP) is offered at no cost for healthcare facilities within CenterPoint’s Texas electric service area. Program enrollment begins January 2013
This program is specifically designed for healthcare facilities, such as clinics, hospitals, assisted living/nursing care and medical offices. It offers expert, customized solutions focused on improving the energy performance of buildings while maintaining the high-quality operation essential to the healthcare industry.
Services and Materials Provided
- Cash incentives to customers for implementation of eligible energy conservation measures (ECMs)
- Additional technical services for eligible customers, including: savings calculations, project processing, benchmarking, assistance with measurement & verification, energy assessments, recommendations for operational improvements, etc.Educational materials and activities
For more information, please email our program coordinator:
The Healthcare MTP offers many benefits to its participants, including:
- No financial obligation, no deposit required
- Energy savings and monthly energy cost savings
- Cash incentives
- Expert technical assistance
Basic customer participation is offered based on:
- Non-residential electricity distribution service provided by CenterPoint Energy
- Non-transmission class (<69 kV) or non-profit/ government transmission class customer
- Healthcare-related facilities, including hospitals, clinics, doctor’s offices, assisted living, etc.
Additional program services may be offered based on:
- Significant energy savings potential
- Motivated and capable facility staff
- Willingness and ability to implement recommended energy conservation measures of customer’s choosing
Cash incentives will be based on the type of ECM implemented and services rendered. Please refer to the 2013 Healthcare MTP Program Manual for a complete listing of incentives.
Program enrollment is limited, so please contact us for more information. Customer inquiry is available for download in the section below, and may be submitted to the program email or directly to the CenterPoint or Willdan program manager.
Additional Program Information