The 2013 Healthcare Energy Efficiency Program (HEEP) offers expert, no cost, customized solutions focused on improving the energy performance of healthcare facilities, saving dollars and reducing load on the grid – while maintaining the high-quality operations essential to the healthcare industry.
This program is specifically designed for small to medium-sized healthcare facilities with 300 beds or less, such as clinics, hospitals, assisted living/nursing care and medical offices within CenterPoint Energy’s electric service area.
Customer participation is offered based on the following criteria:
- Non-residential electricity distribution service provided by CenterPoint Energy
- Non-transmission class (<69 kV) or non-profit/government transmission class customer
- Healthcare-related facilities, including, but not limited to hospitals (<300 beds), clinics, doctor’s offices and assisted living
Incentives and services
The program offers cash incentives to commercial customers for implementation of eligible energy conservation measures (ECMs). Cash incentives will be based on the type of ECM implemented and services rendered.
Technical services that are available for eligible customers include the following:
- Savings calculations
- Project processing
- Assistance with measurement and verification
- Energy assessments
- Recommendations for operational improvements
- Other measures as appropriate
Additional program services may be offered based on the following conditions:
- Significant energy saving potential
- Willingness and ability to implement recommended energy conservation measures of the customer’s choosing
There are many benefits to program participants, including:
- No financial obligation
- No deposit required
- Monthly energy savings
- Cash incentives
- Expert technical assistance
- Minimal time required for implementation
Program enrollment is limited. To get started, download the customer inquiry form.
Email program contact David Dzierski for more information.