Due to overwhelming response, incentive funds are no longer available. Please refer to the Commercial Standard Offer Program or the SCORE/CitySmart Program for LED incentives for new 2013 projects.
The Commercial LED Lighting Program offers incentives for CenterPoint Energy commercial customers to upgrade OUTDOOR lighting (parking lots, garages and other facilities) with LED lighting and controls.
Incentives are based on verified on-peak demand and annual energy savings resulting from the installation of qualified LED measures and lighting controls.
Requirements and Additional Information:
- Projects must use an approved Installation Service Provider.
- Incentive rates are $220/kW for on-peak demand savings, and $0.12/kWh for annual energy savings.
- Only LEDs that have been qualified are eligible for incentives.
- Qualified LEDs must meet all criteria as issued by Energy Star and the DesignLights Consortium (i.e., LM-79, LM-80, temperature, UL rating, etc.).
The program’s e-mail list is the best way to keep up-to-date with the latest developments, materials and opportunities.
Click Here to Join the Commercial LED Lighting Program Mailing List!
See the following resources for additional info:
- 2013 LED Program Manual
- 2013 LED Program Summary
- 2013 LED Kick-off Presentation
- 2013 List of Qualified Providers
- 2013 LED Service Provider Application
- 2013 Eligibility Requirements for LED Lighting Products
- 2013 LED Service Provider Insurance Instructions
For additional information, please email our program contact at CommLEDs@CenterPointEnergy.com.