CenterPoint EnergyAbout Us About Us         > Branding Strip > Day > Position 3
 
Employee teaches important carbon monoxide lesson

A couple thought they smelled gas when they arrived at their home in Bloomington, Minn., and within minutes after their call, John MacLeod, HVAC technician, was at their door.

“He explained what he was going to check, why and how it worked and was friendly throughout,” the two reported in an e-mail to the company.

MacLeod took the time to explain the size of their house and the number of carbon monoxide detectors they needed to help keep them safe. As a result, they purchased two additional detectors.

“We are most thankful for his service and professionalism in explaining our gas system and protection needs. Bravo to John and CenterPoint Energy!”